The Zebra enhanced GK420d direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The GK420d has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
The GK420d comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and triple connectivity (USB, Auto-sensing serial and Centornics parallel) for easy integration into existing systems. For additional flexibility, 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment that’s always a perfect fit.
- Best value in a desktop printer
- Enhanced performance and speed
- Built for ease-of-use and durability
- Print speed: up to 5" (127 mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Smallest footprint in 4-inch thermal printer
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- 32 bit RISC processor
- XML-enabled printing