Frisøk - Artikkel nr./Varetekst:
|Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
INTERMEC SG20B1D, Kit, Bluetooth, USB, 1D Imager, Cable, BT Base, I/F, PSU (SG20B1D-USB002)
|På lager: 1|
SG20 General Duty Imager
Speed up the customer checkout experience with the SG20 handheld scanner, available with the industry's fastest 2D bar code imaging technology for quick, flawless scans – every time. Ergonomically designed for the needs of countertop scanning applications in retail, office, library, and light manufacturing.
Reliable, Responsive Scanning
Scanning is all about speed and accuracy—so why hassle with scanners that just slow you down? The SG20 2D imager features the industry’s fastest bar code reading technology, with more motion tolerance than competing devices. This ensures that all common 1D and 2D bar codes are scanned easily and consistently so you can accomplish your tasks more efficiently.
Perfectly Matched to Your Needs
Select between Bluetooth wireless for up to 10 meters of range (32.8 feet), or the simplicity of tethered (cabled) connectivity. Choose the scan engine matched to your needs: either 1D (linear), 2D with laser aimer, or 2D with LED aimer ideal for customer-facing applications. Now you can standardize on a single scanner family across your operation, while providing the right solution for your varied applications.
A variety of matching accessories, such as scan stands and holders, enable hands-free scanning and free up counter or desktop space. Regardless of the configuration, the entire SG20 line is priced for affordability and value.
Setting a New Design Standard
The stylish design of the SG20 sets it apart from traditional gun-shaped handheld scanners. Careful attention to detail and extensive usability testing have resulted in a scanner that is not only aesthetically pleasing on any countertop, but also optimized for user comfort, with a natural smooth grip and trigger location.
The arching profile of the SG20 is perfect for tight spaces and the over-sized multi-color LED provides a bright, visual cue to confirm a successful scan, which can be helpful in noisy environments. In fact, the LED can be programmed to match the decor of your workplace.
Part of a Complete Intermec Solution
The SG20 can be quickly and easily configured with Intermec's exclusive EasySet™ PC programming tool. In just a few clicks, this Windows-based utility can print programming bar codes for custom configurations. Adjust security settings, symbologies, beeper tone and volume, LED color – even set up advanced data-editing routines.
Comprehensive Support Services Available
Intermec bar code scanners operate in dynamic business environments, and a support plan can protect you from unforeseen contingencies. Intermec Medallion® Service programs deliver the highest levels of productivity, device reliability, and uptime. Choose the right amount of coverage appropriate for your operations.
- Features the industry's fastest 2D-imaging technology for highly responsive, dependable scanning
- Unique, ergonomic styling maximizes comfort and saves countertop space
- Large LED indicator provides effective visual operational feedback
- Bluetooth® wireless or tethered (cabled) connectivity
- Choice of imaging options matched to your scanning needs: 1D or 2D scan engines with laser- or LED-based aimers
- Wide range of multi-purpose accessories increase scanner flexibility
- Integrates seamlessly with point-of-sale systems, iOS® and Android® devices, personal computers, and common software solutions
- Ambient Light: 0 to 100,000 lux
- Drop Survival: 1.2 m (4 ft.) to concrete
- Environmental Protection: IP30
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Length: 20 cm (7.9 in)
- Width: 6.1 cm (2.4 in)
- Height: 6.5 cm (2.6 in)
- SG20T: 125 g (4.41 oz)
- SG20B: 175 g (6.17 oz)
- Battery Life: Minimum 8K scans from 70% capacity
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable (1567 mAh)
- Recharging Time: 3 hrs when connected to external power supply; 6 hrs when slow charged from typical USB port
Min X Dimension:
- Min. Code Resolution: 4 mil (1D), 6.6 mil (2D)
- Min. Print Contrast: 20%
- Motion Tolerance: 500 in/s (SG20xHPHC), 400 in/s (SG20x2DHC)
* The reading distances given are typical reading distances measured in an office environment (200 lux)
Supported Bar Code Symbologies
1D Model (SG20x1D):
- Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93/93i, Code 128 / GS1-128, EAN/UPC, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 Composite (linear only), GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen
2D Models (SG20xHP):
- All above symbologies supported by 1D model plus the following: Australian Post, Aztec, BPO, Canada Post, Codablock A, Codablock F, DataMatrix, Dutch Post, EAN/UPC, GS1 Composite, GS1 DataBar Stacked, Infomail, Intelligent Mail, Japan Post, Maxicode, Micro PDF417, Multicode, PDF417, Planet, Postnet, QR Code, Sweden Post, TLC 39
- USB: HID keyboard (with Apple iOS and Android support), HID POS*, IBM SurePOS*, virtual comm port
- PC keyboard wedge
Tethered (corded) versions
|Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.