LifeCam Studio for Business
The Closest to Being There
Experience the amazing clarity and detail of HD video. With brilliant color and crystal-clear audio, this webcam with a 1080p HD widescreen sensor1 and high-precision optics brings your far-away work, friends and family closer than ever before.
- 1080p HD Sensor
For superior sharpness and image quality.
- Auto Focus
In focus from four inches to infinity.
- High-precision glass element lens
Wide-angle glass element lens for advanced, high-precision optics.
- TrueColor Technology
Bright and colorful video, in virtually all lighting conditions.
- ClearFrame Technology
For smooth, detailed video.
- High-Fidelity Microphone
For more natural, detailed audio.
- Tripod Thread
Ready to be mounted on a standard tripod. (Tripod not included.)
- Windows Live Movie Maker
Start a movie project with one click, and then upload widescreen video to social networking sites, with Windows Vista or later. (Broadband may be required.)
- Windows Live Photo Gallery
Easily upload a photo that you can edit, tag, and share with friends and family.
- Windows Live Call Button
The easy way to start a video call with Windows Live Messenger. (Requires Windows Vista or later, and call resolution depends on messaging client.)
- Broad IM Compatibility
Basic video and audio functionality with Windows Live Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype.
- Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher, Windows XP
VGA video calling:
- Intel Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM
720p HD recording:
- Intel Dual-Core 3.0 GHz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.5 GB free
- USB 2.0
- Windows-compatible speakers or headphones
Internet functions also require:
- Internet Explorer 6/7/8 for installation; 25 MB hard-drive space typically required.