Performance Meets Flexibility
The Matrox C420 is a low-profile, PCIe® x16 graphics card that drives up to four displays or projectors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output. The four-monitor video card features a passively cooled design for increased reliability and silent operation, and its low power consumption makes it a perfect fit for small form factor and embedded systems. Matrox C420’s unique feature set delivers high reliability and advanced multi-monitor capabilities for a wide range of commercial and critical applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
What’s in the box?
- Matrox C420 graphics card with factory-installed ATX bracket
- Low profile bracket
- Quick start-up guide
- Display drivers and Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software available for download from Matrox website
Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter cable (part # CAB-MDP-DPF)
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable (3rd party)
- Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable (3rd party)