The ThinkVision P24h-10 monitor has a black glossy appearance with a full-function ergonomic stand. It offers a crystal-clear borderless IPS display of 2560x1440 resolution and sRGB 99% colour gamut, providing vivid, accurate images from a wide viewing angle. Moreover, each monitor has been pre-calibrated to obtain accurate and consistent colour with a factory calibration report.
With built-in power and the rich connectivity of USB-C, 2HDMI, DP and DP out, P24h-10 satisfies diverse connection demands and can make multi-screen easier with daisy chaining. USB-C offers customers a one-cable connection usage experience. P24h-10 also has 4 USB3.0 ports, including 1 with BC1.2, which offers quick charging for your USB devices.
Its full-function stand lifts, tilts, pivots and swivels for ease of use.
ThinkVision P24h-10 is also TUV Eye Comfort-certified, ensuring that your health is protected when using the monitor. The ThinkVision P24h-10 continues Lenovo's energy saving and environmental protection ideas. It has green features, including white LED backlights, and is Energy-Star 7.0, EPEAT Gold, China Energy Label 2, and RoHS compliant.23.8-inch (60.4 cm) wide viewable image size
- Native resolution of 2560 x 1440;
- sRGB 99%;
- Accurate colour with factory calibration report;
- Lift, Tilt, Pivot and Swivel stand for viewing comfort;
- Optional sound bar support Support;
- ThinkCentre TINY;
- Power consumption (typical/max): 24W/120W;
- TUV Eye comfort certification;
- Direct access button for automatic image setup and brightness allows quick and easy monitor setup;
- Compliance with ENERGY STAR 7.0 requirements;
- Compliance with RoHS and REACH requirements;
- Kensington Lock slot for security;
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 10;
- Meets 100 mm VESA standard for mounting.