Epiphan DVI2USB 3.0™
A versatile, high performance frame grabber capture device that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920x1200/1920x1080) from HDMI, DVI, or VGA at 30 frames per second over USB 3.0.
DVI2USB 3.0 Form Factor, Packaging and Interfaces
- Capture from DVI, HDMI, or VGA sources
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- Capture at resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 30 frames per second
- True 24-bit colour and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with DirectShow on Windows and V4L (Video4Linux) on Linux.
- Support for QuickTime on Mac OS X is coming soon.
- Durable aluminum enclosure
About the size of a box of paperclips, the DVI2USB 3.0’s solid casing is made entirely of aluminum.
Leveraging the speed of USB 3.0 enables a compression free capture at 30 frames per second regardless of video content.
No software or hardware modifications need to be performed on the source device, which makes the DVI2USB 3.0 one of the most secure and reliable solutions for the capture of high resolution imagery. As well, the DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between different locations and integrate into existing systems.
- Interface:USB 3.0 USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 6.7"×4.3"×1.2" 170×109×30 mm
- Connectors: DVI-I (integrated, digital & analog) USB 3.0 B-Type connector
- Input : VGA and DVI (HDMI video compatible)
- Video Sampling:
- 24 bits per pixel, 8:8:8 format
- 16 bits per pixel, 5:6:5 format
- 8 bits per pixel, 3:3:2, 3:2:3, 2:3:3 or 256-grey scale format
- 4 bits per pixel, 16-grey scale format
- Supported video modes Up to 1920×1200
- Update rate : Frame rate is independent of video content when using USB 3.0
- 640×480 - 60 fps
- 800×600 - 60 fps
- 1024×768 - 60 fps
- 1280×1024 - 30 fps
- 1600×1200 - 30 fps
- 1920×1080 - 30 fps
- 1920×1200 - 30 fps
One LEDs to indicate the status of the DVI2USB 3.0
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 (i386, x64)
- Mac OS X 10.4 and up (ppc, i386, x86_64)
- Linux (x86, x86_64)