DELL XPS 15 9570 CI9-8950HK 32GB 1TB 15.6IN W10P NOOD IN SYST
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
DELL XPS 15 9570 CI9-8950HK 32GB 1TB 15.6IN W10P NOOD IN SYST
1920 x 1080
Windows 10 Pro
SSD / Flash
8th gen Intel® Core™ i9
XPS 15 Laptop
Pushing innovation to the edge.
The world’s smallest 15.6-inch performance laptop with a stunning InfinityEdge display. Now featuring 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with up to 6 cores and 12 threads.
Available with Windows 10 Home — for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Meet the smallest 15.6-inch performance laptop on the planet.
- InfinityEdge display: The virtually borderless display maximizes screen space by accommodating a 15.6-inch display inside a laptop closer to the size of a 14-inch, thanks to a bezel measuring just 5.7mm.
- One-of-a-kind design: Measuring in at a slim 11-17mm and starting at just 4 pounds (1.8 kg) with a solid state drive, the XPS 15 is one of the world’s lightest 15-inch performance-class laptops.
A stunning view, wherever you go.
- Dazzling detail: With the UltraSharp 4K Ultra HD display (3840 x 2160), you can see each detail of every pixel without needing to zoom in. And with 6 million more pixels than Full HD and 3 million more than the MacBook Pro, you can edit images with pinpoint accuracy without worrying about blurriness or jagged lines.
- Industry-leading color: With 100% Adobe RGB color, the XPS 15 covers a wider color gamut and produces shades of color outside conventional panels so you can see more of what you see in real life. And with over 16 million colors, images appear smoother and color gradients are amazingly lifelike with more depth and dimension. Included is Dell PremierColor software, which automatically remaps content not already in Adobe RGB format for onscreen colors that appear amazingly accurate and true to life.
- Beautiful from any angle: The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 400-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors. Plus, the IPS panel provides a wider viewing angle, so you can share your screen without missing a thing.
- Touch friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
- Super-speed processors: The most powerful XPS laptop we’ve ever built includes the latest 6 core 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and an optional NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1050 or GTX 1050Ti graphics card (4GB GDDR5 video memory), so you can blaze through your most intensive tasks.
- Ultimate Mobile Performance: The first Intel® Core™ i9 mobile processor with up to 6 cores and 12 threads, delivers more single and multi-threaded performance than 7th Gen—with the ability to overclock. Intel’s most-powerful mobile platform for creators enables faster 4K video editing with Adobe Premier Pro*.
- Maximum memory and storage: Supports up to 32GB* of memory with a bandwidth of 2666MHz, 1.2 times the speed of 2133MHz options. Faster memory means you get to the content that you need quicker. Expandable storage up to 1TB* in your choice of standard hard drive or optional solid state drive (SSDs), available in faster PCIe versions, provide plenty of storage room and high-performance responsiveness to access and run your applications quickly. The XPS 15 boots and resumes in seconds with a solid state drive, so you can do more without waiting.
- Killer™ Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides a strong and reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
- Pinch, zoom and click with confidence: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
- Windows Hello: Enjoy a password-free sign-in with the optional fingerprint reader, which is integrated into the power button that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your laptop. Using your finger, it recognizes you apart from all others. It waves you in with a friendly hello and even works on apps and Microsoft Edge websites.
Artfully constructed from premium materials.
- Maximum durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a beautiful design. The Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is twice as damage resistant compared to competitive products.*
- Cool under pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
More environmentally responsible than ever.
- Power-efficient: XPS 15 is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Smarter materials: Free of materials like cadmium, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered* and BFR/PVC-free*.
- Saving our seas: Recognized by CES with a "2018 Best of Innovation Award," our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. Twenty-five percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, while the remaining 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.
- Recycle-friendly: Over 90% of the laptop (by weight) can be easily recycled or reused.
Unite your devices with Dell Mobile Connect.
- Seamless PC/smartphone integration: Access multiple devices without dividing your attention—Dell Mobile Connect pairs your iOS or Android smartphone with your laptop.
- Limit disruptions: With Dell Mobile Connect, you get the option to channel notifications from phone calls, SMS, IMs and other apps right to your laptop. Keep your focus on a single screen and respond only when it’s convenient for you.
- Maintain your privacy: Your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect’s point-to-point, secure connection so your data is never exposed via unsecure internet connections.
Ports & Slots
1. SD card slot | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 1 with Power Delivery | 3. Battery gauge button and indicator | 4. Noble lock slot | 5. AC power | 6. HDMI 2.0 | 7. Thunderbolt™ 3 (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) supporting: Power Delivery, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output, VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) | 8. Headset jack
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 11-17mm (0.45-0.66") | 2. Width: 357mm (14.06") | 3. Depth: 235mm (9.27") | Starting at weight: 4 lbs (1.8kg)* with 56Whr battery, SSD and non-touch display; Starting at weight: 4.5 lbs (2kg)* with 97Whr battery, SSD and touch display
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.