Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor U2719D
Designed for performance
See fine details and true-to-life color on this 27” QHD monitor in an innovative, stylishly thin design.
- Impeccable details: Every image comes to life on this 27” screen. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you’ll get 1.77 times more details than Full HD.
- Color consistency comes standard: Your UltraSharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB coverage to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box. Plus with 99% Rec709 and 85% DCI-P3 color coverage, you’ll see true-to-life colors in video formats.
- Always the best view: See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology.
- More room to work: With a stylishly thin panel profile (only 6.5mm at its thinnest) and a compact base that's approximately 29% smaller than its predecessor1 , you can free up valuable desk space.
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Our improved design, with the hinge on the riser, makes it easier to adjust while keeping the riser in the same place.
- Clean and clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Easy on the eyes: This TUV2 Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time.
Maximize your productivity
- Expand your efficiency: The virtually borderless design featuring InfinityEdge lets you enjoy a nearly seamless view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with dual monitors, you can increase your productivity by up to 18%3 .
- More ways to multitask: Easily organize multiple applications using predefined templates or a customized template with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Plus, you can conveniently tile your applications across a multi-monitor setup.
- Get right to work: With Auto-restore on Dell Display Manager, you can disconnect, reconnect and all of your applications will be in the same position where you left off.
Ports & Slots:
1. AC power connector | 2. HDMI connector | 3. DP connector (in) | 4. DP connector (out) | 5. Audio line-out port4 | 6. USB upstream port | 7. USB downstream ports (x1 with Power Charging) | 8. Stand lock | 9. USB downstream Ports (x1 with Power Charging)
Power cable | DP to DP cable | USB 3.0 upstream cable
- Diagonal Viewing Size:
Preset Display Area (H x V)
596.74 mm x 335.66 mm
23.49" x 13.21"
200301.7 sq-mm (310.3 sq-inches)
In-Plane switching Technology
Display Screen Coating
Anti-glare treatment of the front
polarizer (3H) hard coating
Maximum Preset Resolution
2560X1440 @ 60 hz
178° vertical / 178° horizontal
0.233 mm x 0.233 mm
Pixel Per Inch (PPI)
1000 to 1 (typical)
350 cd/m2 (typical)
8 ms for NORMAL mode
5 ms for FAST mode
Height adjustable (130 mm),
Tilt (-5° to 21°)
Swivel (-40° to 40°)
Pivot (Yes) Clockwise and Anticlockwise
PbP / PiP
Daisy Chain Availability
Dell Display Manager Compatibility
Yes , Easy Arrange and other key features
Remote Asset Management
Yes, via Dell Command |Monitor
Specifications - Service / Support Details
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee
99% sRGB, 99% REC709, 85% DCI-P3
16.7 million colors
Color Calibration Accuracy
Delta E < 2 (average)
Color Calibration SDK SW
Color Calibration with X-rite colorimeter
Flat Panel Mount Interface
VESA mounting holes (100 mm x 100
mm-behind attached VESA cover)
- 1 x DP 1.4 (HDCP 1.4)
1 x DP (out) with MST (HDCP 1.4)
1 x HDMI 1.4 (HDCP 1.4)
2 x USB 3.0 downstream port
2 x USB 3.0 with BC1.2 charging capability at 2A (max)
1 x USB 3.0 upstream port
1 x Analog 2.0 audio line out (3.5mm jack)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Height with stand (Compressed ~ Extended)
390.2 mm ~ 520.2 mm
15.36" ~ 20.48"
Height without stand
Width without stand
Depth without stand
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount)
Weight (with packaging)
- Voltage Required
100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz / 1.6 A (maximum)
Power Consumption Normal operation
30 W (typical)
74 W (maximum)11
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.3W
- Temperature Range
Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Non-operating: –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F)
Operating: 10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Non-Operating:5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Operating: 5,000 m (16,404 ft) max
Non-Operating: 12,192 m (40,000 ft) max