CORSAIR HX 650W PSU ATX 12V V2.31, 80 Plus Gold, Modular, 2x 6+2-pin PCIe, 8x SATA, 4x Molex
Du må logge inn for å handle/se priser.
HX Series HX650 Power Supply — 650 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Modular PSU
HX Series Modular Power Supplies: Legendary Performance and Reliability
Quiet operation at low loads, modular cabling and 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency makes HX Series PSUs a great choice for high-performance PCs.
Quiet operation at low loads
Basic PC power supplies have fans that spin whenever your PC is on – whether you’re pushing your graphics card to the limit or just surfing the web. HX Series power supplies are smarter than that: they generate less heat, so they require less cooling, and the thermally controlled fan only spins when it’s needed.
Slay the cable kraken
The modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need for your particular set of components. There’s no more unwieldy mythical tentacled monstrosity of unused cables to clutter up the inside of your case.
High efficiency – Low heat
Efficiency is the measurement of how well a power supply converts the AC power from your outlet to the DC power used by your PC’s components. If your power supply isn’t efficient, it will generate more heat, which requires more cooling and more fan noise. And, it might even affect your power bill.
HX Series PSUs are among the most efficient on the market. They help keep your PC cool and quiet, and your power bill down.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- An ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
Warranty Seven years
Dimension 150mm x 86mm x 200mm
Power 650 Watts
80 Plus Gold
ATX Connector 1
EPS Connector 1
PCI-E Connector 2
4 Pin Peripheral Connector 8
SATA Connector 8
Floppy Connector 2
MTBF 100,000 hours
- HX650 power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.