PDR Universal Dual Arm Wall Mount
View large flat panel displays from any angle with the new PDR™ – the newest innovation from Chief. This custom mounting solution swings out and extends over 37" (93.98 cm) from the wall, while remaining low profile in the home position! The PDR includes all of the standard features you can expect from a Chief mount, plus several new exclusive features developed specifically for the PDR mount.
Specifications common to Reaction™ Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount:
- Easy Installation - Wall bracket can be placed on wall using convenient mount guides.
- Gravity-Centered Tilt™ No tools necessary for
- position adjustments.
- Integrated Lateral Shift Up to 9" (229 mm) – 2" (51 mm) left/right of 16" (406 mm) stud
- system without disassembly.
- Built-In Cable Management Channels inside the arms provide a clean installation.
- Q-Latch™ Mounting System Used on all Chief Large Flat Panel Mounts, this system uses a lockable latch to safely secure display to the mount.
- Unmatched Extension, Remains Low-Profile in Home Position Extends 37" (93.98 cm).
- Height Adjustment Post-installation height
- adjustment up to 3" (76 mm) for ultimate
- installation flexibility.
- Independently Adjustable Tension at Pivot Points
- Provides customized control.
- Wall protection Rubber stops protect the wall when arms are collapsed.
Depth From Wall*:
2-7/8" (74 mm)
Does not include screen interface (typically 1 inch or less)
Extension from Wall:
37 3/8" (94.93 cm)
39-1/2" x 24-1/4" x 2-7/8"
Depth does not include screen interface (typically 1 inch or less)
+5º, -15º / 4º
Mounts on Studs:
16" (406 mm) on-center with 9" (229 mm) lateral shift
Black or Silver
200 lbs (90.7 kg)
Channel Size Each Arm: