The Atlona AT-HD420 converts HDMI to a VGA or component output plus stereo audio. It enables an HDMI source to connect to a PC monitor, Projector or TV. Its high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC monitor and HDTV resolutions up to 1920 X 1200 or 1080p.
- Supports HDMI input and VGA or component output.
- Allows user to select between VGA or component video output interface.
- Supports VGA VESA resolutions up to 1920x1200 or component video up to 1080p.
- Embedded EDID will simplify the installation procedure. The HD420 will sync up with the source and let the source know to start outputting RGB or YPrPb format depending on the output selection and switch audio to stereo or PCM.
- HDMI and DVI compliant.
- DVI Compatible. You can use the HD420 for down converting DVI to VGA or DVI to component video
- Inputs: 1 X HDMI (Type A Female)
- Outputs: 1 X VGA (HD15 Female), 1 X 1/8 inch stereo audio (3.5mm)
- Resolutions: up to 1080p and 1920 X 1200
- EDID Compliant
- NOT HDCP Compliant
- Power Supply: 5V DC (universal 110/220V)
- Dimensions: 2.99 (W) X 1.18 (D) X 3.62 (H) – (inch) and 76x30x92mm
- Weight: 0.37LB (0.172kg)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32oF to +104oF (0oC to +40oC)