Atlona HDMI (1.3) Audio De-Embedder with 3D Support
The Atlona AT-HD570 is a professional quality HDMI (1.3) Audio De-Embedder. Unit is capable of accepting an HDMI input signal and de-embeds the audio signal to either Optical or Multi-Channel analog audio outputs.
- 3D Capable
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 or lower standards.
- HDCP Compliant
- Support CEC bypass
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode from 25MHz to 6.75GHz for 36 bits
- Supports high definition input up to 1080p
- Video Pass-Through, no scaling
- Supports HDMI signal amplification and equalization with reclocking function
- Supports uncompressed digital audio formats LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch through multi-channel analog outputs.
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through HDMI output
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, 2ch, and LPCM 2ch output through optical connection.
- Integrated HDMI Booster and Repeater.
- Input port: HDMI Female (type A)
- Output port: HDMI Female (Type A); Optical (TosLink); 4 x 3.5mm Outs for Multi-Channel Audio (use 3.5mm to dual RCA adapters)
- HDMI input/output audio format: LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch and Bit stream Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Optical Output audio format: Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, 2ch and LPCM 2 channels
- Multi-Channel audio format: LPCM 7.1/5.1/2 channels.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (110/220v)
- Dimensions: 3.9(W) x 5.8(D) x 0.98(H) - inch
- Weight: 0.8LB
- Gross Weight: 2LB
- AT-HD570 Audio De-Embedder
- 5V DC power supply adaptor
- Operation Manual