The CS22DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort Cable KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to two computers from a single USB and DisplayPort console (keyboard, video and mouse) with audio. With the CS22DP, you can quickly and effortlessly switch between two DisplayPort computers using a convenient remote port selector pushbutton.
The CS22DP supports multiplatform operations allowing you to switch between two PC’s running different operating systems. Moreover, the compact design allows for an efficient and tidy installation, providing an ideal space-saving solution to keep your desk well-organized.
It’s fast and easy to set up the CS22DP. Simply plug the KVM cables into their respective ports on the CS22DP and on the computers. There is no need to install software or configure devices – just plug and play.
- One KVM console controls two USB DisplayPort computers.
- Superior video quality – up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz.
- Computer selection via Remote Port Selector.
- OS Support: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Supports DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)* for directly outputting single-link HDMI and/or DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter.
- Supports microphone and speakers.
- The USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing.
- Supports USB hot-plugging.
- HDCP Compatible.