Apple Watch Series 5
Always-On Retina display.
You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information on your watch face, because the display never sleeps. All you need to do is glance to find the time or your
workout metrics right there where you want them.
ECG on your wrist. Anytime, anywhere.
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 5 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide data
for doctors and peace of mind for you.
Workouts that don’t quit.
Cycling, yoga, swimming, high-intensity interval training. You name it, Apple Watch measures it. Set workout-specific goals, see full summaries when you’re done, and track how you’re trending
over time in the Activity app on your iPhone.
Get lost in your music.
With Apple Music on your wrist, you’ve got 50 million tracks of musical motivation to take you places. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook. Stream everything you need
right from your watch, even without your phone.
The freedom of cellular.
Built-in cellular lets you go with just your watch. Field a call from the office, text a thumbs-up to a buddy, check your email — Apple Watch Series 5 keeps you connected, even without your phone.
- LTE and UMTS (Cellular version only)
- Always-On Retina display with Force Touch
- LTPO OLED display (1000 nits)
- Built-in Compass
- S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces
- Improved ambient light sensor
- Capacity 32GB2
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Water resistant 50 meters4
- watchOS 6
- Height: 40mm
- Width: 34mm
- Depth: 10.74mm
- Case Weight: 30.8g